Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where's my phone???

I'm not one to not post pictures and instead a long story...but this one is a must.

I'm up with Molly this morning and in the blink of an eye she is gone. I hear the toilet...yep, it's Molly with soaking wet arms playing in the toilet. Sooooooooo GROSS!!! So I grab her and take her and change her. Then we play some games, cuddle, and she goes down for a nap.
Morgan goes into the bathroom and starts laughing. First thing I think of is that the toilet is full of something I don't want to know about and our daughter was just playing in it! And yes, it's true...I take a peek and it's my phone :(
And then he tells me I'm supposed to save all mu numbers to my sim card! Which of course I didn't. So I lost every number I've ever had!!! I'm soooo sad. Family, friends, clients...what am I going to do???
So sad :(

3 comments:

Wells Family said...

Dani, Molly is telling you that you have a poddy mouth. Just kidding, Hunter did that to Sandi's phone. They are so quick. Hope you get a new phone soon.

shanda said...

LOL i was laughing pretty when I got to reading this post. Yes I am glad that you posted this one. I can't even fathem losing all of my phone numbers. If you need mine here it is
951-334-5141 do a post on face book for people to get you there number

corazon said...

i dont know,, haha

https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.