Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 30th Birthday

My Birthday was on Aug. 17th. Morgan woke up really early and left while I was still asleep which i thought was strange. When he came back he had me walk outside onto our balcony and he setup all these plants and flowers. I have been wanting them for a long time. Every time I see someone elses patio with cute flowers I mention how I want them on ours. I lovelovelove flowers so much!



I have had one hanging hibuscus plant for a while now and Morgan said he thought it was kinda funny how I loved it so much. I always look forward to going outside and watering it with my big plastic cup of water....so he got me a watering can too!
I love these Orange ones!!!


Then we went out with Jen and Aj. We went to Shogun and had sushi! Yum-O! And we hit up some other places too :)


No comments: