Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Reception

We had our Wedding reception on Sat. We got married in December but couldn't have a reception because I was on bed rest. So we waited til summer to have a fun and casual Hawaiian theme reception. We had a great time! I tried to narrow down some pics (which was nealy impossible) from the bazillion pictures that Aunt Kathy took. Thanks Kathy :)

The Newest Wells Family

Gpa Peterson and Molly












Holli, Gma Peterson, Tyler





Gpa and Gma Wells/aka Gpa & Gma Grape


My Mommy/aka: Nana
& Molly

My Papa

Morgan and Kenzie

Cassandra, Aunt Kathy, Kenzie
My good friends Erin & Arturo

My Mom and Dad
Jeannie and Larry

My sis Jeni & Molly

Caroline & Hunter

The Wells Table


Jen and Dani

My Bros: Ryan, Jake, Trevor...and Mom snuck in there

Our First Dance as Husband and Wife
Yep...he dipped me and his pants were barley hangin on....cute Booty Babe! haha


The Daddy's...Jared & Mason and Morgan & Molly

Mason and Molly

My Girls! Claire, me, Amber and Lisa

There were a ton of these pics so I tried to pick a few funny ones....this was sooo fun. Gave everyone a good laugh!

Jen and me

Jake and Ryan...what are they lookin at???

Art and Erin

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Kathy

Jen and AJ Zummo

Erin and me

Caroline and Hunter

Carrie and Randy

Oh my Gosh! This one is soooo funny...hahaha

Morgan's mom and dad...
Ken and Sandi and Molly

Awww...the brothers
Tyson and Morgan

Me :) I think this is one of the only normal faces I took all night.

Yep...and that's my sexy husband

Aunt Kathy kept telling us to look sexy...we don't do that very well.
We do dorky better. LOL

Us and Mom and Dad Wells

My beautiful sis Jeni and my Mom

Us and Mom and Dad Kern

My Handsom Brothers




3 comments:

Myers Family said...

Thanks so much for having us! We love the pictures:) Look forward to hanging out again.

Lila said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks like you had a great time!

Casse.King said...

omg finally! theres pictures of me! noone likes to put pictures of me anywhere. thank you lol. and thank you for being so good for my brother, he can be a butt and you balance him out haha seriously tho, hes so happy and its easy to see. you two are a great couple. love you <3